!!! World's leading manufacturer & supplier of Bare Copper Wire !!!
| Easy To Bend | Highly Resistant | Highly Malleable | Astm B1 Based Design | Reasonable Prices |
We commenced our business in 1977 as the manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Bare Copper Wire. The offered wire finds its applications in electrical industry for earthling, panel electrification lines and anodes. This wire is manufactured using premium quality copper and modern techniques with the help of our diligent professionals. Furthermore, our clients can avail the provided Bare Copper Wire in different finishes and lengths at reasonable prices from us.
- Easy to bend | 99.90% pure Copper|Purity is concerned|Superior Dimensional Control | Fit to International Standards
- High Durability And Sturdiness | Excellent thermal and electrical conductivity | Confirm with BSS/ISS standards
- Its annealed for high Strength and high Ductility at room temperature
- Highly resistant to water, oil, grease and acids |Good conductor of electrical energy
- High level of tolerance owing to their optimum flexibility | Excellent resistance against corrosion
- Heat resistant, these wires can handle high load of electricity
- Itâs extremely used to ground electrical systems | Easily find in Solid or Stranded type; in soft or hard wired
- The wires are highly malleable and thus, can be formed into any shape
- Excellent resistant against moisture, chemicals, heat, corrosion and abrasion
- Generally needed in distribution, uninsulated hookup, and overhead transmission, etc.
- In case of extremely high temperature; this wires have special properties to Breakdown Voltage
- Excellent Solderability | Low Coefficient of thermal expansion | Excellent creep resistance | Reddish-Orange Color
- Tensile Strength: 200â250 N/mm2 | Density : 8.94 | Melts: 1080Â°C | Boils :2325Â°C
- B-1 Hard-Drawn Copper Wire
- B-2 Medium-Hard Copper Wire
- B-3 Soft or Annealed Copper Wire
- B-8 Concentric-Lay-Stranded Hard, Medium-Hard or Soft Copper Conductor
- B-33 Tinned Conductors
- B-787 19 Wire Combination Unilay-Stranded Soft copper wire.
Application : For aerial power transmission and distribution line, circuit ground connections as well as machinery and equipment grounding.
Speciï¬cation : Bare conductors have been designed according to ASTM B1.
Marking : Indent and embossed mark are printed on solid conductor o central wire for stranded conductor, if requested.
Installation : Hard drawn copper conductor can be installed in air. It is recommended that the installation instructions indicated by the Local
OTHER AVAILABLE RANGE:
- Bare Super Enamelled H Class Copper Wire | Bare Super Enamelled F Class Copper Wire
- Bare Super Enamelled Winding Copper Wire | Bunched Bare Copper Wire
- Bare Super Enamelled Coated Copper Wire | Bare Super Enamelled Wire
- Bare Earthing Wires|Indian Bare Copper Wires | Bare Round Copper Wires
- Used for electrical grounding | Light and heavy transit systems|Overhead power source for subways
- Electrically powered mine trains|buses and industrial cranes
- Sample Assistance: Yes , can be provided on demand | Time Period: Depends upon quantity required | Delivery Cost: Can be given at the time of Order
- Verification: Done | Hot Markets: Wire and Cable Companies, Electrical Markets | FOB Price: Daily Price , Works on London Metal Exchange
- Minimum Quantity: 100 Kgs. / Size | Payment Terms: 100 % Advance Payment | Guarantee & Warranty: Yes
- Product type: Bare Copper Wire
- Uses: For Electrical Use , Current Supply , Etc.
- Size: As per Buyers Requirement
- Material Used: Copper
- Dimension Available: As per Buyers Requirement
- Manufacturing Process: Drawing
- Customisation Possibilities: Yes
- Product Edge & Strengths: Best Possible
- Specï¬cation: Bare conductors have been designed according to ASTM B1
- Construction: Solid or Concentric stranded hard drawn bare copper conductor
C-27, Bais Godam Industrial Estate, Bais Godam, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302006, India